WorldGrower User Manual
WorldGrower is a top-down rpg simulator focused on creating a detailed world, in which actions have consequences.
This means that it's like a traditional rpg but with a dynamic, simulated world.
Npcs do their job, become better at their job, adjust prices for the things they sell, etc.
They also seek mates, have children, breakup with their mates, choose a deity to worship, etc.
WorldGrower contains rpg aspects like crafting, professions, combat, magic, greec gods, etc.
It focuses on skills, dialogue, economy and society.
The world in which your player character starts is an empty world.
NPCs and yourself start to build up society/civilization.
Worldgrower is available for download from Github.
- Alchemy — A thorough guide to the process of alchemy.
- Arena Fighting — Information about arena fighting.
- Brawling — Information about brawling.
- Combat — A guide to the combat system.
- Controls — An overview of the various controls used to interact with the game
- Crime — Information about the law and how to stay on the right side of the authorities.
- Curses — A guide to all possible curses.
- Dialogue — Info about conversations between characters.
- Dialogue Overview — An overview of all possible conversations.
- Diseases — A complete catalogue of all contractable diseases.
- Equipment — An exhaustive guide to every aspect of equipment.
- Magic — A basic guide to understanding and using magic.
- Pregnancy — An in-depth guide of pregnancy
- Spells — A complete list of all researchable spells in the game.
- Thievery — Info on the art of thievery and its uses.
- Tools — A guide containing the available tools
- Buildings — A guide to buildings.
- Deities — A list of deities.
- Economy — An overview of the economy.
- Factions — A detailed guide of all facets related to in-game factions.
- Governance — An overview of elections and governing.
- Resources — A list of resources.
- Terrain — An overview of terrain types.